Thursday, August 25, 2011

Daddy's girl.

Neil was worried that his daughter would not recognize him because he works so much. Every time she cried when being held by him he would get discouraged and think that she hated him, or thought she saw him as a stranger. I always told him he was crazy, but now I have proof!

When he gets home from work and I'm still up we always talk. When he starts talking she'll go from fast asleep to wide awake in the blink of an eye, and her head will snap right to him wherever he is. Then she smiles at him, and sometimes falls right back to sleep. When she doesn't fall back to sleep right away she'll usually reach for him and snuggle for a minute before starting to fuss and rub her eyes again, but usually she'll look at him with sleepy eyes and try to fight sleep for a minute before passing out again.

I love my baby girl, and she loves her Daddy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment